Yesterday, I took the trip down to one of our bigger malls in Ohio – mine is much too small for the kind of shopping I wanted to do. Now, going into this trip I knew I was going to make a trip to Sephora and spend a hefty amount – I had planned this trip with my friend, as she knows quite a bit about computers, she was going to help me pick out my new laptop and check out all the new fall candles at Bath & Body Works. I’ll discuss my MacBook Pro and candles in a future post. Oh, and Lush!
When I got to Sephora I knew my wallet was in trouble – there was already a couple of things I knew I wanted to pick up and of course certain things catch your eye. The Laura Mercier Setting Powder was first on my list as well as the new Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. I’ll do a review on these as I start to use them more through the next couple of weeks. Here’s everything I purchased:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation – $40.00
- Laura Mercier – $38.00
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – $19.00 (.33 oz)
- Beauty Blender – $20.00
- belif – The true cream, aqua bomb – $38.00
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sugarcane – $26.00
- Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eye Primer – $29.00
- Boscia Sake Bright White Mask – $38.00
- Origins Original Skin Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay – $26.00
So, much to play with, right? Like I said, I will try to get reviews up of everything from ths haul and my other purchases as I use them – be on the lookout!